How do you get people to feel comfortable investing in you?
As an entrepreneur, you have to prove to potential investors that you are trustworthy and doing what you say you are doing. You also need to be sure to follow the law. You don't want the process of complying with regulatory obligations to drain you financially or distract you from the everyday task of running a business.
Let us walk you through it.
With CrowdCheck you get:
- One on one assistance from our trained researchers to ensure that you provide the disclosure required by law
- Help in describing the terms of the securities offered, and describing your business and your plans
- Assurance that your financial statements meet the statutory and regulatory requirements
- An accessible and comprehensive due diligence and disclosure report that will help present your business to investors in the most accurate and easy to understand light and make them feel more confident in their investment
- Protection against potential liability
- CrowdCheck's expertise, developed over years of providing due diligence for billion dollar deals and working at—and with—small businesses.
CrowdCheck provides you with "law firm process" without the law firm price, giving you an affordable way to meet your regulatory obligations and protect you from liability.
The checks:Call us and let's get going